Terms & conditions
Summer of Support Giveaway Contest Rules
NO PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter based on aforementioned entry options. Winners must be able to receive prize code at a valid email address as of date of entry. The Campaign is open to residents of all participating countries across all continents with a valid email and shipping address. Employees of Clayne Crawford Foundation & The Tyler Robinson Foundation, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, You agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Clayne Crawford Foundation as final and binding as it relates to the conduct of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 6, 2018 at 12:00am PST and ending August 31, 2018 at 12:00am PST. All online entries must be received by August 31, 2018 at 12:00am PST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by following, and/or subscribing to follow the Clayne Crawford Foundation social media pages via Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter. Additional entries are available by engaging such pages by leaving comments according to the Campaign prompts. Engagment/comments entries are subject to confirmation, and submitting an invalid, false or fictitious, or otherwise inappropriate comment shall subject that entry and the Contestant to disqualification. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or engage. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Clayne Crawford Foundation. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Clayne Crawford Foundation.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the following: Three (3) Grand Prize Winners will be awarded one (1) TRF GIFTCARD, valued at $75 USD for use on the Tyler Robinson Foundation website merchandise store. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Clayne Crawford Foundation and the Tyler Robinson Foundation. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at CCF & TRF's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, tips, meals, and incidentals, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Clayne Crawford Foundation and Tyler Robinson Foundation to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Clayne Crawford Foundation. Each Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner and will have 48-hours to claim prize before a new winner is chosen. The Clayne Crawford Foundation shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by a Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER AS DETERMINED BY THE CLAYNE CRAWFORD FOUNDATION'S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: the Clayne Crawford Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Clayne Crawford Foundation’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the Clayne Crawford Foundation may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Clayne Crawford Foundation. The Clayne Crawford Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Clayne Crawford Foundation has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; use of invalid email address; use of inappropriate, profane, or libelous language in comments/engagement that do not comply with Campaign prompts; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Clayne Crawford Foundation reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Clayne Crawford Foundation, the Tyler Robinson Foundation, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Campaign and Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in your state/province having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Clayne Crawford Foundation, 7119 W. Sunset Blvd, #720, Los Angeles, CA 90046. Request must be submitted by September 5, 2018.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Clayne Crawford Foundation.